Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

TREAT YOURSELF



   
      HELLOOOOO my beautiful flowers.
Today I'm going to talk about the famous vintage bomber. But first my outfit.

Today  I´m wearing my new Coca Cola top. I don't know why but i love this top so much ( this is not my style). But these are my favorite colours.

With this top, I'm wearing the bomber.
I got this bomber at a thrift shop for
a really good price. I couldn't believe how cheap it was. I wear it a lot and it looks good with everything.
Moral of the story; expensive clothes are not "fashion".
Last, my "everyday" mom jeans and my black belt.
But expensive brands are good anyways so go and treat youself.


I am wearing
top: pull and bear
pants: cortefiel
belt:primark
bomber:thrift shop


Comment


Holaaaaaaaaaa mis hermosas flores. Hoy voy a hablaros sobre mi famosa bomber (vintage).
Pero primero el look.
Hoy llevo puesto este top de Coca Cola. Me gusta mucho este top; aunque no se por que (este no solía ser mi estilo). Pero los colores son mis favoritos y me encanta.

A continuación, con el top llevo puesto, la bomber. Me compre está bomber en una tienda de segunda mano. Todavía no me puedo creer lo barata que fue.
 Por último, mis mom jeans y mi cinturón negro.
Moraleja de esta historia: la ropa cara no es lo que define la moda.


Llevo puesto
top:Pull and bear
Mom jeans:cortefiel
cinturón:primark
bomber:segunda mano

COMENTA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario