Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

BEAUTY

Hello my beautiful flowers.

The post of today is going to be a little bit different.

Today I am going to talk about what i think beauty is.

We can say that beauty(talking about the definition)is something or someone that gives you intense satisfaction to the mind.

But, is this enought?

I grew up knowing that I didn´t fit into society´s standars, but you always feel like you should.

Yesterday, I realized that being ugly is not something "you are born with" ugliness is something the society dicides.

You are "ugly" because the society dicided to.
You are ugly because you don´t fit into society´s standars. 

Well, i decided that i will not try to fit into what people thinks beauty is.


I am beautiful

I know I am not what the society is looking for, but i am not trying to make anyone happy,  because at the end of the day is me, myself and I.

I am beautiful
and I decided this.

It is truth that sometimes i feel ugly, sometimes i feel like I am not enought.But is something I feel, not something the society feels.

You deserves to feel beautiful.
You need to know that you are enought.
But, like I said this is something YOU decide.

Is really hard to love your own beauty in this society, but is not impossible.

I did it and you can too. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario