Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

lunes, 16 de enero de 2017

SIMPLE MONDAY/LISA EKUBE





HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.

Today i am wearing my simple white top that i showed you before HERE with my black mom jeans that i really like(i like everything, i know)to start my monday with something simple.

I am wearing too my favorite coat,you know that i love this color and this king of coats are on trend right now.

Last,my gentleman shoes from bershka and of course my black choker.

I am wearing
top:DIY
pants:bershka
shoes:bershka
coat:local shop/similar HERE



HOLAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.

Hoy llevo puesto mi top básico de color blanco,que ya os enseñe antes Aquí con mis mom jeans negros que me encantan(me encanta todo,lo se)para empezar mi lunes con algo simple.

También llevo puesto mi abrigo favorito,sabéis que me encanta este color y este tipo de abrigos están en tendencia.

Por ultimo,mis gentleman shoes de bershka y por supuesto mi choker negro.

Llevo puesto
top:DIY
pants:bershka
shoes:bershka
coat:tienda local/similar Aquí






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario